Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland, Part A

Bibliography: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

This story is so similar to the Disney movie. In the movie, though, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are the ones who quote Old Father William. I remember reading this book as a child, and I know that I certainly did not understand what a "hookah" was at the time.

If I was to write a story based off of this section, I would write a backstory on the Caterpillar: why he asks "Who are you?" all the time, and why he is so insistent on recitation.


Image result for alice in wonderland caterpillar
Caption: The Caterpillar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carli!
    This unit looks really cool! I also never caught the meaning of of a hookah, it's funny how many things we miss watching these movies as a kid. Hope your story telling goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Notes: Aesop's Fables, Part B

These notes come from the  Aesop's Fables  unit written by Roger L'Estrange and other authors (see link for other authors). Goodne...